The benefits of Premier Life
Privileges. Rewards. Preferential service
These are the facts of Premier Life. And as a Premier Life 2 client, you're entitled to a range of elite membership benefits, products and services.
- Premier Rewards the membership programme that gives you access to exclusive sport, entertainment and arts events and experiences – all based on what you enjoy doing
- A Worldwide Lifestyle Management Service that can organise a wide range of things, from entertainment to arranging an electrician
- Mobile phone insurance including cover against loss and SIM card replacement
- Gadget Cover – worldwide protection against theft, breakdown, accidental and malicious damage. Loss is not covered
- Card Secure – Provided you have already registered, if any of your cards are lost or stolen anywhere in the world you can make one phone call and your missing cards will be cancelled immediately and replacements ordered. No cover for unauthorised transactions which your card issuer may hold you liable for
- A Premier Banking Team comprising a Premier Manager, a Woolwich Mortgage Adviser and your local branch staff
- Global 24/7 Premier Online Banking
- Fast and efficient Will-Writing Service
For your money
Premier Life offers a wide range of elite membership benefits designed to help you make the most of your finances, including:
- Annual financial plan
- Premier credit card – available exclusively to Premier Life clients 2
- Premier debit card with a higher cash withdrawal limit of £750 a day, subject to available funds
- The international Premier Debit Card gives you global 24/7 access to your money and offers one of the cheapest methods of payment when you're abroad
- Global Mortgages & Current Account – a seamless banking experience in France, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Dubai
- Interest-free overdraft for the first £1,000
Overdrafts between £1,001 and agreed limit – 14.9% per annum(variable) 3
Up to £1,000 – 0% interest per annum (variable)
£1,001 to £5,000 – 14.9% interest per annum (variable) 3
- Barclays loyalty mortgages – personal current account customers can get better mortgage deals (subject to status and availability) 4
Home & away
Benefits when you’re at home
Premier Life offers the benefits you need when you need them most.
- Extended Warranty cover for your domestic appliances
- Worldwide Multi-trip Travel Insurance protects you and your family, whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure
- Comprehensive RAC Breakdown cover in the UK and Europe 5. Includes Roadside, Recovery, At Home, Onward Travel and European cover
- Enjoy access to hundreds of airport lounges around the world, including six free visits a year. A visit means one entry to an airport lounge per person
- Global Premier Lounges. Display your black Premier Debit Card to get free access to exclusive Barclays Premier meeting rooms and lounges in the UK and globally in cities including Madrid, Porto, Dubai and New Delhi, providing facilities ranging from video and telephone conferencing, wireless internet to giving you access to printers and faxes
Premier Life Account fee
Premier Life comes with a monthly fee of £25. If you meet the following eligibility criteria, the fee is discounted to £17.50 a month:
- You are a UK resident, AND
- You earn £100,000+ a year paid into your Barclays current account
- You have £50,000+ invested or saved with Barclays, OR
- You are under 35 and earn £60,000+ paid into your Barclays current account, OR
- You currently have a business banking relationship with Barclays and earn £60,000+ paid into your Barclays current account
More from Premier Life
1. Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you're outside the UK call +44(0) 161 869 8012. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges
2. Terms, conditions, exclusions and limits apply to all Premier Life benefits – please ensure you read the policy documents to ensure you know what’s covered and what’s not.
3. Overdrafts and Personal Reserve are subject to status and application so the amount offered may be different to that shown on the example. All borrowing is repayable on demand.
4. To qualify for Barclays loyalty mortgages, customers must have an open and active Barclays personal current account that has been credited with a minimum of £800 in each of the last three months. Applications are subject to status and a minimum age of 18.
5. European breakdown cover applies to the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (south), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia (west of the Urals), San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain (excluding Ceutia and Melila), Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey in Europe plus Uskudar, Ukraine.