It's now even easier to manage your account even if you're nowhere near your home PC. You can now access Barclays Online Banking quickly and easily using your mobile phone.
Our Mobile site has been designed to give you access to your Barclays Premier accounts through your mobile phone wherever you are. These pages are designed for small screens allowing you to manage your account and locate important information easily.
What can I do through Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking allows you to bank as you would with Online Banking through a PC. We have designed the following services specifically for small screens:
- Mobile Banking gets better! – important information
- Log in
- Transfers between accounts
- Make payments to third parties
Can anyone use Mobile Banking?
- To visit our Mobile site you don’t have to be a Barclays customer, all you need is a web enabled mobile handset 1 to get started. If you want to access your account through your mobile, you need to be an existing Online Banking customer. All you need to do is log in using your Online Banking details.
How safe is Mobile Banking?
- Barclays Mobile Banking provides the same high level of security as Barclays Online Banking and benefits from our Online Banking Guarantee too. It's been designed to work with handsets that support secure browsing of HTML web pages.
- We also offer Kaspersky Mobile Security Software if you access Online Banking using your mobile phone 2 – and it's free of charge. This software protects your phone from viruses and enables you to safeguard your data in case your phone is lost or stolen. To find out more or to download the software and get your free 12-month licence please login to Barclays Online Banking.
How do I access Mobile Banking on my web enabled phone?
- All you need to do is start the web browser application on your phone, type http://www.barclays.mobi in your browser address bar and submit. You can also save it as a bookmark to speed things up.
- You can log in to Online Banking as you would through your PC using PINsentry or your passcode. Alternatively, you can log in to Online Banking through Basic Access using your debit card details to view your balances and statements. You will need to use PINsentry or your traditional passcode should you wish to access the full range of Online Banking services.
How much does it cost to access Mobile Banking on my phone?
- We don't charge you for our Mobile Banking service but you may be charged to access the internet on your mobile device by your service provider 3 – so check with them first.
What you also get with Premier Life
Premier Life isn't just about a bank account – there's a wide range of benefits and support available for you.