Save whenever you want, for as long as you want, with instant access to your money.
0.25% AER/gross pa 1 variable for balances of £1 to £24,999
0.40% AER/gross pa 1 variable for balances of £25,000 to £49,999
0.50% AER/gross pa 1 variable for balances of £50,000 to £99,999
0.60% AER/gross pa 1 variable for balances of £100,000 +
- Instant access to your money – through online, mobile and telephone banking, in branch or with an optional ATM card 2
- Open with £1
To apply for this savings account, you must be 16 years old or over and a UK resident for tax purposes.
You can include the Everyday Saver within your Barclays offset mortgage arrangement.
Interest will be paid monthly on the first working day of the month, net of basic rate income tax. UK resident non-taxpayers can register with us to receive gross interest.
Terms and conditions
Summary box of key features
How to apply
There are different ways to apply, depending on whether you bank with us or not.
More ways to save
If the Everyday Saver isn't what you’re looking for, we have other options for you to consider.
1. 'Gross' is the rate payable without tax taken off. If you're eligible to receive savings interest without tax taken off, please provide us with the HMRC form (R85). For more information and the R85 eligibility criteria, visit HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) . AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year.
2. Online, mobile and telephone banking are only available to Barclays current account holders who are registered for these services.
3. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday 9am-9.30pm and Sunday 8am-9pm. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor and record phone calls. Call charges
4. Tax-free: indicates that interest is exempt from UK income tax provided all ISA conditions are met. The level and basis of tax can change and the value of tax relief depends on your personal circumstances.