Save whenever you want, for as long as you want, with instant access to your money.
- 0.25% AER/gross pa 1 variable for balances of £1 to £10 million
- From 1 December, the interest rate will change to 0.05% AER/gross pa1 on all balances
- Instant access to your money – through online, mobile and telephone banking, in branch or with an optional ATM card 2
- Open with £1
To apply for this savings account, you must be 16 years old or over and a UK resident for tax purposes.
You can include the Everyday Saver within your Barclays offset mortgage arrangement.
Interest will be paid gross on the first working day of the month. If you’re a UK taxpayer, you may have to pay tax on interest earned in excess of your Personal Savings Allowance.
Terms and conditions
Summary box of key features
How to apply
There are different ways to apply, depending on whether you bank with us or not.
More ways to save
If the Everyday Saver isn't what you’re looking for, we have other options for you to consider.
1. ‘Gross’ is the rate payable without tax taken off. AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year.
2. Online, mobile and telephone banking are only available to Barclays current account holders who are registered for these services.
3. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday 9am-9.30pm and Sunday 8am-9pm. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor and record phone calls. Call charges
4. Tax-free: indicates that interest is exempt from UK income tax provided all ISA conditions are met. The level and basis of tax can change and the value of tax relief depends on your personal circumstances.