Premier Banking debit card
Premier Banking black debit card
Your Premier Banking black debit card 1 allows you to take out up to £750 a day from cash machines (subject to available funds). And it comes with the latest contactless technology. Plus, if your card goes missing, we promise to get a new one to you within 2 working days 2.
Premier Banking debit card
- Black Premier Banking debit card – which you can personalise with an image of your choice (conditions apply)
- Withdraw up to £750 a day from Barclays cash machines (as long as you have sufficient funds in your account)
- Your Premier Banking debit card is welcomed in millions of supermarkets, shops, restaurants, petrol stations and hotels worldwide – anywhere that displays the Visa sign
- Save £1.50 per transaction by using a Barclays ATM or an ATM at a Global Alliance member bank (you'll still be charged a 2.99% Non-Sterling Transaction Fee) 3
- Contactless debit card technology – allows you to pay for items costing up to £20 by simply holding your card next to the reader where you see the Contactless logo
Apply for a Premier Banking debit card
If you're an existing Premier Banking customer and want a debit card, call Premier Telephone Banking on 0800 111 777 4 or visit your local branch.
1. Premier Banking debit card is subject to application and status.
On top of this, if you're getting cash over the counter at a bank abroad (including Barclays), or using an ATM other than a Barclays ATM or an ATM at a Global Alliance member bank , you’ll also be charged a £1.50 Non-Sterling Cash Fee and the ATM provider may apply other charges.
When using your debit card abroad, some merchant terminals or ATMs may offer you the choice of paying for your transaction in sterling. If you choose to pay in sterling, the 2.99% Non-Sterling Transaction Fee will not apply, but you should always try to find out what the merchant or ATM provider's commission charges are and what exchange rate they are using because, overall, it may be more expensive to pay in sterling. Although the Non-Sterling Transaction Fee will not apply for these transactions, you will still have to pay the Non-Sterling Cash Fee if you are getting cash over the counter at a bank abroad (including Barclays), or using an ATM other than a Barclays ATM or an ATM at a Global Alliance member bank.
Barclays ATMs are located worldwide (including in France, Egypt, India, Pakistan, Italy, Portugal and Spain). (The Non-Sterling Transaction Fee was previously referred to as 'commission' and 'foreign exchange charge' and the Non-Sterling Cash Fee as 'a fee' and 'transaction charge').
For more information, please go to www.barclays.co.uk/debitcardsabroad