Be prepared for your travels by ordering your foreign currency with us, whether you’re planning a city break in Europe or travelling long haul in search of the sun. You just need a Barclays debit card or a Barclaycard 1 to pay for your order.
- We can deliver your travel money free to your home in the UK, or you can collect it from one of our branches
- Just get a quote for the currency you need, and you can then buy it online
- We can buy back selected unused travel money in our branches 2
What you need to know
- You can order up to £5,000 per person in a 90-day period, with a maximum from that amount for home delivery of £2,500 to a single residential address 3. The minimum order is £50
- If you don’t want to buy online, or you want to buy travellers cheques, you can order on 0345 072 2222 4 or at any Barclays branch
|If I order||When will I receive?|
|Home delivery||Branch collection|
|Before 2pm Monday to Thursday||Next working day 5 by 1pm||Next working day 5 after 1pm|
|After 2pm Monday to Thursday||Second working day 5 by 1pm||Second working day 5 after 1pm|
|Before 2pm Friday||Saturday or Monday by 1pm (Saturday deliveries are not guaranteed)||Monday after 1pm|
|After 2pm Friday and anytime Saturday or Sunday||Tuesday by 1pm||Tuesday after 1pm|
Missed the online deadline? You can still get delivery or collection at these times if you order by phone before 3pm – call 0345 072 2222.