Travel Plus Pack
The Travel Plus Pack is available to new or existing customers 1 with a Barclays current account. New to Barclays? You'll need to open an account with us first.
- Worldwide Multi-Trip Family Travel Insurance for you and your family
- Enjoy access to more than 800 airport lounges worldwide
- UK and European RAC Comprehensive Breakdown cover
- Airport parking and hotels discounts
- Multi-pack discount available
What you get
Activate your benefits
Terms and conditions
How to apply for the Travel Plus Pack
You'll need a Barclays current account 1 to get the Travel Pack.
Apply online or at a branch.
1. Terms and conditions apply. You can customise your account online, in branch or by calling us to add Packs. You can add Packs to a Barclays Bank Account, Premier Current Account, Barclays Basic Current Account, Student Additions Account or Higher Education Account – for a monthly fee. You may need to register or apply for certain features. These may incur separate fees or charges.
2. To maintain a quality of service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Calls to 0800 numbers are free when calling from a UK landline. Charges may apply when calling from abroad or from a mobile phone. Call charges
3. To view PDF files, you will need a PDF file viewer installed on your computer.
4. Access to lounges is subject to availability. Lounges may limit access at busy times if they're full
5. The airport restaurant discount scheme is in addition to the lounge/spa/nail bar visits, and can be used whenever you choose
6. A visit means 1 entry to an airport lounge or 1 free spa or nail bar treatment per person. For instance, a sole account customer travelling alone could visit an airport lounge a maximum of 6 times, or enjoy a maximum of 6 free spa or nail bar treatments. Joint account customers could visit an airport lounge together or enjoy 3 free spa treatments together (a total of 6 visits)