Ways to do your banking
Choose the way you want to bank
We know that managing a business doesn't always fit a 9 to 5 routine. With Barclays Business, you can choose when and where you do your business banking. Our how to videos will help you get to grips with all the ways you can do you banking.
Get paid quickly and easily using just your mobile number
- Receive payments by downloading the Barclays Pingit app or registering online
- Make payments using the Barclays Pingit app
- Payments are secure and sent in seconds
Mobile Banking smartphone app
- The Barclays Mobile Banking app is free to download and use – standard network charges apply
- Register your Barclays Business current account and you can view details for all your other linked Barclays accounts
- Find your nearest branch or ATM when you're on the move
- Check your business account balances, transfer funds and much more 4
- Barclays Business Team ready and waiting to support you
- Telephone banking and support
- Barclays Business Managers to discuss your plans
- Business Advisers available by phone
- In branch assistance and counter service
1. As long as you have followed our security requirements
3. You will need a Barclays current account and to be registered for Online Banking to access Mobile Banking. Access to Mobile Banking is subject to network coverage of your mobile service provider and your subscription with them for mobile/wireless internet. Your mobile phone will need to be enabled for internet browsing. You may be charged connectivity and usage rates by your mobile service provider. You will need your PINsentry to access Mobile Banking.
4. Terms, conditions & other restrictions apply . You must have a Barclays current account with a debit card and be aged 16 or above to use Barclays Mobile Banking. You will need to register and match your UK mobile number with your Barclays current account. Compatible smartphone, operating system and internet access (fees may apply) required.