Make payments on the go
Apple Pay lets you use your Apple device 1 to pay with your Barclays debit card or Barclaycard wherever you see the Apple Pay or contactless logo. You can use Apple Pay for in-app purchases too – a fingerprint is all it takes. It’s a safe and secure way to pay, and you won’t be charged additional fees for using it.
- It’s quick, convenient and free to use
- Secure with Touch ID
- Use wherever you see the Apple Pay or Contactless logo
A secure way to pay
Apple Pay is safe and secure to use. Your card details won’t be stored on your Apple device or sent to merchants, so your information stays private and secure.
Plus, payments need to be authorised with Touch ID when paying in store on your iPhone or in-app on your iPhone and iPad.
Get set up with Apple Pay
See your transactions
Choose your default card
Switch between cards
Terms and Conditions
Apple Pay is compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone 6 or later
- Apple Watch – paired with an iPhone 5 or later
- iPad – iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3 or later
- To view PDFs, you'll need a PDF file viewer installed on your computer