Barclays Life Insurance
- Provides a lump sum that could repay your mortgage debts
- Choose from cover against death and critical illness
- Policies provided by Aviva and Legal and General
- Monthly premiums from £6
1. Life Insurance is arranged by Barclays Bank PLC through Barclays Insurance Services Company Limited and provided and underwritten by Aviva Life & Pensions UK Limited. Aviva Life & Pensions UK Limited. Registered in England No 3253947. Wellington Row, York YO90 1WR. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Firm Reference Number 185896. Member of the Association of British Insurers.
2. Cover is provided by Legal & General Assurance Society Limited, who are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our mortgage advisers are unable to give you advice on trusts or offer whole of market advice. Trust planning can improve the tax efficiency of your policies and ensure that in the event of the worst happening the money always goes to the intended beneficiaries. If you require independent financial advice you can find an IFA by visiting Unbiased.co.uk .