Business debit cards
Manage your day-to-day expenses with a Barclays business debit card
Pay for goods and services throughout the world and make payments or purchases online, wherever Visa is accepted.
Call us on 0345 605 23451 to apply.
For all your everyday business expenses
Just like your personal debit card, your business debit card2 lets you pay for things and withdraw cash practically anywhere in the world.
Quicker payments with contactless
Contactless technology lets you make quick and easy payments of £30 or less wherever you see the contactless symbol3.
Withdraw up to £750 a day4
Just look for the Visa logo at thousands of cash machines all over the world. (Maximum £500 in a single transaction.)
Simple online payments
Make payments online or over the phone to businesses or people in the UK and abroad.
Itemised bank statements
Manage and track your business expenditure on your computer or mobile device.
Contactless and making payments
Using your card overseas
Apply for a business debit card
If you already have a Barclays business current account, you can apply for a business debit card by calling us on 0345 605 23451
Other services that may interest you
Business credit cards
Get the cashflow support your business needs, whether you’re just starting out or already established.
Barclaycard makes it easy for your customers to pay you – either in person, online or over the phone.
Wherever you’re trading, we can help you make and receive international payments quickly, securely and cost-effectively.
- To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges apply.
- Subject to application and status.
- Contactless business debit cards will be issued when a new card is ordered (eg, a new account is opened) or when a current Barclays business debit cardholder's card expires or is replaced (eg, after being reported lost or stolen).
- Maximum £500 in a single transaction. (Local limitations may apply)
- Barclays will charge you a 2.75% Non–Sterling Cash Fee for using your debit card abroad when making purchases, withdrawing cash or when you receive a refund. This fee will also apply whenever you don’t pay in Sterling, for example, when you shop online at a non–UK website.