Commercial mortgages built around you
Whether you need to buy a new building or release equity from your existing one, a commercial mortgage could be the answer1.
Key features and benefits
A commercial mortgage that gives you greater flexibility. Choose a variable or fixed-rate loan. Fixed interest rates available from 1to 10 years. You can switch from a variable rate loan to a fixed-rate loan.2
Capital repayment holiday
Option to take an interest-only period of up to two years.3
Borrow over a longer time
Choose any repayment period from 1to 25 years.
For any business use
Choose how to use your mortgage, from buying premises to releasing capital.
How to apply
Any property used as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
To find out whether you're eligible for a commercial nortgage, you'll need to provide the following.
- Three full years' audited or certified accounts plus current management figures (if produced)
- Two months' bank statements
- Assets and liabilities statement
- Last three months' payslips and latest P60 (employees only)
What you need to know
- Apply for a business mortgage of for amounts over £25,000
- Fixed rate terms from 1 to 10 years
- Prepayment fees may apply if you repay all or part of your loan before the expiry of the agreed term
- Lending fees and associated borrowing costs apply and can be added to the loan
- For fixed rate loans, if you decide to pay or cancel the fixed interest rate you may have to pay breakage cost in addition to other fees such as prepayment fees
- Option to use Enact, our chosen provider for fixed price conveyancing
Ready to apply or find out more?
Call us on 0345 605 23454. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm
New to Barclays?
Call us on 0800 515 462 4. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm.
Other services that may interest you
Boost your business with a loan under £25,000
9.9% representative APR
on loans of
£1,000 – £25,000
Business credit and charge cards
Manage cashflow with a credit or charge card
Choose a Barclaycard to suit your business – credit cards for flexible borrowing or charge cards if you pay the balance off each month5.
- A choice of credit cards or charge cards
- Introductory offers available
- Extras including enhanced travel insurance and foreign exchange savings