Flexible options for short-term finance
Apply for a business overdraft to help you manage changes to your cashflow.
Key features and benefits
If you need convenient access to short term borrowing fast, then a business overdraft could be right for you23
You can apply to increase or decrease your overdraft limit as your business needs change.
Get cashflow support
Pay for stock and other costs without waiting for your sales income.
Minimise borrowing costs
Only pay interest on overdrawn balances, which you can repay any time.
What you need to know
Barclays business overdraft features
- Increase or decrease your overdraft limit as circumstances change
- Only pay interest on overdrawn balances, which you can repay at any time
- Interest is calculated on daily overdrawn balances, at an agreed margin over the Bank of England base rate
- Fees and interest are debited to your current account on the Bank's usual charging dates (available on request) either monthly or quarterly in line with your current account tariff
- Overdrafts are repayable on demand and typically reviewed annually
- Overdrafts are subject to application and status
Ready to apply or want to find out more?
Call us on 0345 605 23454. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm
Have a current account with us?
Log in to see if you have a provisional loan limit without affecting your credit rating1
New to Barclays?
Call us on 0800 515 4624. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm.
Other products that may interest you
Business credit cards
Manage cashflow with a business credit card
Get the cashflow support your business needs, whether you’re just starting out, growing or established.
APR 26.4% representative (variable).
Stay in control with cashflow finance
Call us on 0800 015 83535
Boost your business with a flexible loan
Explore our secured and unsecured loans6,3 – if you bank with us, log in to see if you have a provisional loan limit1 – it won’t affect your credit score.