Whether you’re importing or exporting, a currency account can reduce your exposure to exchange-rate fluctuations and help simplify international payments.
Simplify international payments and help limit your exposure to exchange rate fluctuations with a currency account. We offer accounts in most foreign currencies freely traded in London, and you don’t need a minimum balance.
- Reduces your exposure to exchange rate fluctuations
- Simplifies the payment and receipt of foreign currencies – there’s no need to transfer funds to a sterling account
- Accessible 24 hours a day through telephone banking and online banking
- Transactions in euros and US and Canadian dollars are settled on the same day – transactions in other currencies in just 2 working days
- Reduces administration and foreign exchange costs
Looking to open a currency account?
If you already have a Barclays Business account, just contact us on 0845 605 23451 to find out more.
If you don’t, please call 0800 515 4622.
Other services that may interest you
- Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor and record phone calls. Call charges .
- Lines are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm, and Saturday from 9am to 1pm.