Ways to do business
Your accounts in one place
Online Banking gives you easy, secure access to all your accounts, 24/7.
- Transfer money between accounts in seconds
- Pay suppliers and staff at the touch of a button
- Get a clear overview of your account balances
Our app lets you do all your everyday banking on the go, using your smartphone or tablet.
- View your account balances and transactions
- Make payments to new and existing payees
- Cancel Direct Debits
Get more from your banking
Store documents with CloudIt
Get rid of paperwork clutter and store all of your important documents safely and securely in CloudIt 2.
Protect with PINsentry
Generate unique 8-digit codes as an extra layer of account security.
Keep track with Text Alerts
Set up Text Alerts to stay in control of your money and help prevent fraud5.
Your ways to bank
Taking payments and making deposits
- To maintain a quality service, we may monitor and record phone calls. Call charges
- Cloud It: Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. You must be a Barclays customer registered for Online or Mobile Banking to use Barclays Cloud It.
Pingit: Terms and conditions apply. You must have a UK current account and be aged 16 or above to use Barclays Pingit.
Business customers on certain tariffs will be charged for transactions. We can refuse to register you for Barclays Pingit or place limits on how you use it.
Barclays Pingit transactions are treated as a form of Online Banking payment.
For Business customers on certain tariffs, charges associated with 'Automated Debit' or 'Electronic Payment (out)' will be applicable for funds being paid out of their Business current account, and charges associated with 'Automated Credit' or 'Electronic Payment (in)' will be applicable for funds being paid into the account.
You can download the app and register to send and receive payments. To make payments, you must have a Barclays Business current account. If you hold your business current account at another UK bank, or don't have a smartphone you can register online (Link opens in a new window) to receive payments only.
Payments in sterling. Minimum payment of £1, daily payment limits up to £3,000 per day subject to available funds. If you have any pending receipts, you must register within 24 hours or these will be cancelled.
The Barclays Pingit app only works with Android 2.2 and above, iOS 5.0 and above and BlackBerry OS 5.0 and above. You may be charged by your service provider for mobile or internet use.
- Text Alerts service is subject to registration. Terms and conditions apply. You can suspend or cancel your Text Alerts at any time. You will need a Barclays Current Account and to be registered for Barclays Online Banking to access Barclays Mobile Banking. Access to Barclays Mobile Banking is subject to network coverage of your mobile service provider and your subscription with them for mobile/wireless internet. Your mobile phone will need to be enabled for internet browsing. You may be charged connectivity and usage rates by your mobile service provider. You will need your PINsentry reader to access Barclays Mobile Banking.