Accepting card payments
Accepting card payments with Barclaycard
Barclaycard gives your customers an easy way to pay you – either in person, online or over the phone.
Want to know more? Call us on 0800 046 68051 or request a call back.
- It’s quick and easy – our dedicated team will arrange a seamless set-up
- Service you can rely on – industry leading network reliability
- Dedicated UK support teams available 364 days a year
- It’s secure – with proactive fraud monitoring and a dedicated data security team
Accepting payments in person
Accepting payments online
Accepting payments over the phone or by post
Other services that may interest you
- To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record calls. Call charges
- First chip and pin device is charged at £29.99 + VAT for Barclays Bank Business Customers. Additional or replacement devices outside of warranty will be charged at £60 + VAT per device.
- Additional changes for AMEX and Diners transactions apply (if you choose to accept AMEX or Diners). ePDQ & Virtual terminal do not accept Diners club payments. All debit cards will incur an additional merchant service charge of 1 (one) pence per transaction
- 10p per transaction over inclusive 350 transactions