Discover mobile banking
Use our mobile app1 to run your accounts from the palm of your hand. You'll be able to manage your accounts, add products like insurance from our Features Store and get instant help with any queries.
Designed to do business on the move
Get your everyday banking done when you're out and about. Now you can set up new payees in the app without needing to do it in Online Banking first – plus much more.
Barclays Mobile Banking
- Make payments to new and existing payees in the app4
- View your account balances and transactions
- Cancel Direct Debits
- Change your passcode when you need to
- Make direct calls to us from the app
- Use your fingerprint on compatible devices to log in6
Get more from your banking
Store documents with CloudIt
Get rid of paperwork clutter and store all of your important documents safely and securely in CloudIt 2.
Protect with PINsentry
Generate unique 8-digit codes as an extra layer of account security.
Keep track with Text Alerts
Set up Text Alerts to stay in control of your money and help prevent fraud5.
Your ways to bank
- Terms and conditions 110 KB apply. You must have a Barclays current account, be aged 16 or over and have a mobile number to use Barclays Mobile Banking.
- Cloud It: Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. You must be a Barclays customer registered for Online or Mobile Banking to use Barclays Cloudit.
Pingit: Terms and conditions apply. You must have a UK current account and be aged 16 or above to use Pingit.
Business customers on certain tariffs will be charged for transactions. We can refuse to register you for Pingit or place limits on how you use it.
Pingit transactions are treated as a form of Online Banking payment.
For Business customers on certain tariffs, charges associated with 'Automated Debt' or 'Electronic Payment (out)' will be applicable for funds being paid out of their Business current account, and charges associated with 'Automated Credit' or 'Electronic Payment (in)' will be applicable for funds being paid into the account.
You can download the app and register to send and receive payments. To make payments, you must have a Barclays Business current account. If you hold your business current account at another UK bank, or don't have a smartphone you can register online to receive payments only.
Payments in sterling. Minimum payment of £1, daily payment limits up to £3,000 per day subject to available funds. If you have any pending receipts, you must register within 24 hours or these will be cancelled.
The Pingit app only works with Android 2.2 and above, iOS 5.0 and above and BlackBerry OS 5.0 and above. You may be charged by your service provider for mobile or internet use.
- The maximum you can pay to new payees is £1,500 a day
- Text Alerts service is subject to registration. Terms and conditions apply. You can suspend or cancel your Text Alerts at any time. You will need a Barclays Current Account and to be registered for Barclays Online Banking to access Barclays Mobile Banking. Access to Barclays Mobile Banking is subject to network coverage of your mobile service provider and your subscription with them for mobile/wireless internet. Your mobile phone will need to be enabled for internet browsing. You may be charged connectivity and usage rates by your mobile service provider. You will need your PINsentry reader to access Barclays Mobile Banking.
- If you'd like to use your fingerprint with Touch ID to log in to Barclays Mobile Banking, you should make sure that only your fingerprints are registered to your mobile device. You must not activate this feature if you allow other people to access your mobile device using their fingerprints. We consider any transaction made with a registered fingerprint as authorised by you.