Business banking at your fingertips
Barclays Online Banking is quick, safe and convenient. All you need is a Barclays account and an internet connection. Do all your day-to-day banking at a time and place that suits you, whether you're at the office, out at meetings or on holiday.
Secure, safe banking that puts you in control
We’re using advanced security to keep your details safe such as PINsentry - giving you added protection for your accounts as well as access to our full range of Online Banking services 24/7.
- Transfer money and pay bills
- See all your accounts and balances in one place
- Manage Direct Debits and standing orders
- Check and download your statements
Sign up to get a Barclays business account on 0345 605 23451
Get more from your banking
Store documents with CloudIt
Get rid of paperwork clutter and store all of your important documents safely and securely in CloudIt 2.
Protect with PINsentry
Generate unique 8-digit codes as an extra layer of account security.
Keep track with Text Alerts
Set up Text Alerts to stay in control of your money and help prevent fraud5.
Payments with Pingit
Give your customers a secure and fast way to pay you using their phones3.
Protecting your business
We take protection against fraud seriously. You'll benefit from our Mobile and Online Banking Guarantee to help keep your business secure online.
Our Online Banking Guarantee
When you use Online Banking, you're automatically protected by our Online Banking Guarantee. This means that, if you fall victim to internet fraud on your Barclays bank account, we'll cover your loss – no matter how much money is taken from your account – as long as you've used Online Banking correctly.
Free Kaspersky Internet Security
Kaspersky Internet Security delivers premium PC, Mac, Android and iOS protection from online threats to your identity, your money and your family. As a Barclays Online Banking customer, you can get it free4.
Your ways to bank
- To maintain a quality service, we may monitor and record phone calls. Call charges
- Cloud It: Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. You must be a Barclays customer registered for Online or Mobile Banking to use Barclays Cloudit.
Pingit: Terms and conditions apply. You must have a UK current account and be aged 16 or above to use Barclays Pingit.
Business customers on certain tariffs will be charged for transactions. We can refuse to register you for Barclays Pingit or place limits on how you use it.
Barclays Pingit transactions are treated as a form of Online Banking payment.
For Business customers on certain tariffs, charges associated with 'Automated Debt' or 'Electronic Payment (out)' will be applicable for funds being paid out of their Business current account, and charges associated with 'Automated Credit' or 'Electronic Payment (in)' will be applicable for funds being paid into the account.
You can download the app and register to send and receive payments. To make payments, you must have a Barclays Business current account. If you hold your business current account at another UK bank, or don't have a smartphone you can register online to receive payments only.
Payments in sterling. Minimum payment of £1, daily payment limits up to £3,000 per day subject to available funds. If you have any pending receipts, you must register within 24 hours or these will be cancelled.
The Barclays Pingit app only works with Android 2.2 and above, iOS 5.0 and above and BlackBerry OS 5.0 and above. You may be charged by your service provider for mobile or internet use.
- Business customers will have access to the free version of Kaspersky for personal use, or the discounted paid license for the whole business.
- Text Alerts service is subject to registration. Terms and conditions apply. You can suspend or cancel your Text Alerts at any time. You will need a Barclays Current Account and to be registered for Barclays Online Banking to access Barclays Mobile Banking. Access to Barclays Mobile Banking is subject to network coverage of your mobile service provider and your subscription with them for mobile/wireless internet. Your mobile phone will need to be enabled for internet browsing. You may be charged connectivity and usage rates by your mobile service provider. You will need your PINsentry reader to access Barclays Mobile Banking.