Pay with your Android phone
Now you can use your Android phone to make quick, easy payments on the go. Contactless Mobile means you can link your Barclays debit card or Barclaycard to your phone, then use it to pay wherever you see the contactless symbol.
- Make payments up to £1001
- Use it to pay in shops or on Transport for London
- Easy to use, quick to set up and secure
Ready? Get set up
What you’ll need
Making payments and getting refunds
Terms and conditions
- Payments of £30-£100 can be made via Contactless Mobile if the retailer accepts contactless payments in that range. Your PIN is required every time you make a Contactless Mobile payment over £30.
- Contactless Mobile will not be available for: Basic Current Accounts, Business Accounts, Corporate Accounts or ATM only cards. The following Visa Barclaycards are eligible: Initial, Freedom Rewards, Platinum, Cashback, Hilton HHonors.
- To view PDFs, you'll need a PDF file viewer installed on your computer.