Higher Education Account
- No monthly account fee
- Contactless debit card
- Fee-free overdraft up to £1,500 1, depending on year of graduation Daily overdraft fees are charged on your overdraft balance. If you go over the fee-free amount, you’ll be charged on the whole balance of your arranged overdraft:
Fee-free overdraft up to £1,500 (subject to application and status) while you stay within that limit.
For your 1st year after graduation: Up to £1,500 fee-free. If you use an overdraft of £1,800, you will be charged 50p a day when you use it. Lower fee-free limit applies in 2nd year.
ID you need
This account may suit you if:
- You'd like an overdraft
- You want an account with no monthly fee
- You're a recent graduate
See our alternaitive accounts if:
- You're not a recent graduate
- You'd like extra benefits
- Overdrafts are subject to status and application so the amount offered may be different to that shown on the example. All borrowing is repayable on demand. The fees shown here are variable, which means we can change them – although we will let you know before we do this.
- A UK resident is required to have 3 years’ address history.