Life with Critical Illness Cover for mortgage holders (with advice)
Cover for UK residents who have a mortgage
Get free advice from a mortgage adviser to help you choose the right level of cover.
- Provides a lump sum if you're diagnosed with 1 of 40 listed critical illnesses
- Monthly premiums from £6
- Provides a lump sum on death or diagnosis of terminal illness
- Earn £5 a month with Barclays Blue Rewards. Eligibility criteria apply
How it works
Life with Critical Illness Cover for mortgage holders (with advice)1 pays out a lump sum if you're diagnosed with a listed critical illness, or if you die within the term of the policy.
Terminal illness cover is included at no extra cost (minimum policy term 2 years).
You'll get one-to-one advice from our mortgage advisers on the amount of cover to suit your needs.
Use the benefit to repay your mortagage and allow your family to remain in your home.
- Monthly premiums start from £6 a month
- Provides a lump sum on death or diagnosis of 1 over 40 conditions during the policy term
- One-to-one consultations in a branch or by phone
- Choose between level or decreasing cover
- Critical Illness Cover for children is automatically included
Further terms, conditions and exclusions apply – ensure you read the Barclays Mortgage Protection Plans Key Features 120 KB, policy terms and conditions 190 KB and guide to Critical Illness Cover 430 KB documents2 so you know what's covered and what's not.
What you need to know
Call the Barclays Mortgage Helpline on 0333 202 75802 3 option 3
Speak to an adviser in one of our branches.