Invest up to £15,240 in our tax-efficient account
Thinking about investing? A Barclays Stockbrokers ISA could suit you.
Add up to £15,240 before 6 April and you’ll save tax on any returns1.
- Choose from over 2,000 funds, gilts and bonds
- Earn interest on balances over £1,000 while you choose your investments
- Access research, market insight and online tools to help you make your investment decisions
- Add up to £15,240 before 6 April 2017 and pay no Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax
- No ISA admin fee, initial or dealing charges if you only invest in funds (although fund-related fees still apply)
- Online access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to monitor, top up and manage your money
The favourable tax treatment of ISAs is subject to change and its value to you will depend on your individual circumstances.
The value of investments can fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you originally invested.
If you’re unsure about investing, please seek independent advice.
Barclays Stockbrokers do not provide financial advice. If you're unsure if an investment is right for you, please seek independent financial advice. The value of investments can go down as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested.