Manage your mortgage, apply to borrow more, switch to a new rate or get help if you’re concerned about your ability to make payments.
- Exclusive rates if you have a mortgage with us and want to switch, move home or borrow more
- Find out how to check your balance and rate, and make overpayments online
- Get cashback on your mortgage when you join Barclays Blue Rewards1
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Get the most from your Barclays mortgage
Exclusive rates if you have a mortgage with us
Thinking of switching to a new mortgage deal? If you have a mortgage with us already, you can take advantage of our exclusive rates.
- Exclusive rates available whether you’re switching rate or buying a new home
- Get advice from a mortgage adviser or switch online without advice
- Switch to a new rate up to 90 days before your current deal ends
- Available for fixed-rate, tracker and offset mortgages
- No legal or property valuation fees
- No income or affordability assessments
Want to borrow more?
If your home is worth more than your remaining mortgage balance, you may be able to borrow more money on your mortgage with us.
- Borrow up to 85% of the value of your home
- Use the money for home improvements, a special purchase and more
- Repay over the term of your mortgage, or sooner
Moving home and your mortgage
- Thinking of moving home? With our moving-home guide you can consider all your mortgage options.
- Get exclusive mortgage deals when you move home
- Keep your rate and transfer it to your new home
Manage your mortgage
See what you can do online
If you already have log-in details for Online Banking, log in to manage your mortgage online. If not, you can sign up for the service now.
- Check your outstanding balance and remaining term
- See your mortgage statement and transactions
- Make overpayments
- Set up and change your Direct Debits
- Switch to a new mortgage rate
You can also see the important details of your mortgage in our mobile banking app. Get the Barclays Mobile Banking app
If you’re struggling financially, meeting your mortgage payments can be a big concern. That’s why we’re here to help you find a way to manage your finances and your mortgage.
Help with mortgage payments
Worried you can’t make your payments?
If you're concerned that you won’t be able to make your mortgage payments, contact us right now to find out about the various ways we can help you.
Work out your mortgage budget
See how much you could borrow and work out what your monthly payments might be with our mortgage calculators.
Keeping track of your money
If you’re worried about your financial situation, we’re here to help.
More mortgage tips
How to get a mortgage
Tips to help you find the right deal for you
Confused about mortgages? We’ll show you how to get a mortgage from start to finish, including what you need to tell us and the steps you’ll need to take.
Manage your mortgage online
See what you can do online and with our app
Make changes easily and securely in Online Banking and see your mortgage details in the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
Need some help?
You can talk to us about mortgages online, in branch or by phone. You can also browse our mortgage FAQs.
If you want help choosing the right mortgage for you, you’ll need to call us to speak to a mortgage adviser.
Talk to us online
Start a web chat if you’d like to ask us a question online.
If you’d like to speak to an adviser, call us on 0800 022 4022 2. Lines are open all day, every day – except during the Christmas period, when they may be closed at off-peak times.
Visit a branch
Find a branch near you that offers appointments with mortgage advisers and see when we’re open.