Exclusive rates for mortgage customers
Switch to a new rate if you have a mortgage with us
Do you have a residential or buy-to-let mortgage with us? If your mortgage rate is ending soon or you’re already on the follow-on rate, you could pre-book one of our exclusive rates.
- Switch your fixed-rate, tracker or offset residential mortgages
- Buy-to-let mortgage rates available
- No legal or valuation fees
- No income or affordability assessments
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
How to switch
You can pre book a new rate up to 90 days before your current rate ends, or if your deal has already ended or you have no early repayment charges, you can apply to switch now.
Switch online if you’re happy to choose your own residential mortgage rate and you’re not making any other changes. If you have a buy-to-let mortgage or would like some advice, call us.
Switch your residential mortgage online
If you’re registered for Online Banking and don’t need any advice, you can switch your rate instantly with no paperwork to complete. We’ll write to you afterwards to confirm the change to your rate.
View buy-to-let mortgage rates online
If you have a buy-to-let mortgage, you can check our exclusive rates and then call us on 0800 022 40221.
Need help or advice?
If you’d prefer to get advice on switching to a new mortgage rate, call us on 0333 202 75781 to make an appointment with a mortgage adviser.
You’ll need to speak with a mortgage adviser if:
- You want to make other changes to your mortgage while switching your rate, such as borrowing more money or changing the term
- You have an offset mortgage but want to change to a different type
- You’re thinking about switching your current deal to an offset mortgage
Our rates for residential mortgage customers
This table outlines what the initial interest rate will be, as well as the follow-on rate, the loan to value and any mortgage fees and early repayment charges that may apply. You can sort any of the columns by selecting the column title.
The current mortgages data is unavailable. A complete list of all mortgage rates is available for download here.
Loading mortgage data. Please wait...
Initial interest rate
Follow on interest rate
Overall cost for comparison
Loan to value
Early repayment charge
Your mortgage options explained
1. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm and Saturday 9am – 1pm. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges
2. Your mortgage offer and terms and conditions will explain your overpayment allowance and confirm whether you’d need to pay an early repayment charge.