Barclays Pingit on Windows Lumia
Discover the app
It’s quick and easy to send and receive money to anyone using just a mobile number. You don’t have to bank with us to use it – all you need is a UK current account, mobile number and your Lumia phone.
You can use Barclays Pingit to:
- Pay a friend
- Donate to charity, and add Gift Aid if you’re a UK taxpayer
- Pay someone using their Twitter ID
- Pay bills or businesses
- Register for Paym , so it’s even easier to send payments using just a mobile number
- Send money to people in India and selected African countries 2
Registering your app
You don’t need to bank with us to register for Barclays Pingit, and registering your app is quick and easy.
All you’ll need is your bank or building society details, and the phone number of your new Lumia smartphone.
If you bank with us, you’ll just need to enter your account details and verify your mobile number to get started.
If you don’t bank with us, you’ll need to enter a few personal details. We’ll then verify your mobile number and account details, and you’ll be ready to start using your app.
Having trouble registering?
Our registration guide will walk you through the steps you need to take to get you up and running.
Protecting you and your money
We work hard to protect your money and personal details when you’re banking on your mobile. Don’t just take our word for it. So far, we’ve earned the following recognition.
- BSI ISO 27001 certification – awarded to our online banking service, and our mobile banking and Barclays Pingit apps. The certificate recognises the work we've done to keep your account access and payments safe and secure
- BSI Kite mark for Secure Digital Transactions – awarded to our mobile banking and Barclays Pingit apps. The kite mark signifies that both apps have been independently tested to ensure they protect your financial and personal details
- A Cyber Essentials badge – a government-backed scheme that recognises good digital security practice in business
Barclays Pingit for business
Get paid quickly and easily with Barclays Pingit if you have your own business.