The best of Barclays, all in one place.
Here to serve your banking needs in the moments and places that make sense to you.
To join Premier, you need over £100,000 saved or invested with us, or an annual gross income paid into a Barclays current account of over £75,000. We review eligibility regularly, and may change the criteria in future.
- Exclusive accounts and services
- Earn rewards and save money with Barclays Blue Rewards
- Dedicated UK-based team, available 24/7
All together Premier
Premier Current Account
No monthly account fee, and you can withdraw up to £1000 a day from cash machines. Overdraft options available.
Not just your everyday bank account.
Our best offers for your next home or property investment, with a dedicated UK-based team and online services. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
An exclusive loan with 3.9% APR representative for £7,500 to £15,000 over terms of 2 to 5 years. Your rate may differ 1. Check to see if you have a personalised price quote online or on your mobile 2. Subject to status, early settlement fees apply.
- The rate you’re offered may differ from the Representative APR shown and will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term. Loans are subject to status. Eligibility and conditions apply. You must be a UK resident and over 18 to apply.
- If you have a Barclays current account and are registered for Online or Mobile Banking. Not all customers can apply for a Barclayloan or view their personalised price quote or provisional loan limit via all these channels and certain restrictions apply. Contact us to discuss your options.
Rates shown are when interest is paid at the end of term. Interest can also be paid monthly or annually. If your bond has tiered interest rates then withdrawals may take you into a lower tier. Open from £1 to £1 million – no additional deposits are allowed.
‘Gross’ is the rate payable without tax taken off. If you’re eligible to receive savings interest without tax taken off, please provide us with the HMRC form (R85). For more information and the R85 eligibility visit HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year.
- Terms and conditions apply to all. Registration is required.