The best of Barclays, all in one place.
Here to serve your banking needs in the moments and places that make sense to you.
To join Premier, you need a minimum of £100,000 saved or invested with us – or an annual gross income paid into a Barclays current account of £75,000 or more. We review eligibility regularly, and may change the criteria in the future. Please note, if you no longer meet the criteria, we'll contact you to explain your options.
Don't qualify for Premier? Try a Barclays Bank Account .
- Exclusive accounts and services
- Earn rewards and save money with Barclays Blue Rewards
- Dedicated UK-based team, available 24/7
Thinking of investing?
Try our new online direct investing service that makes investing easy and puts you in control.
- One home for your Barclays banking and investments
- Tools, content and research to help you make smarter investment decisions
- Simple pricing with no hidden charges
The value of investments can fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you invest. Our direct investing service doesn’t provide advice.
All together Premier
Premier Current Account
No monthly account fee, and you can withdraw up to £1,000 a day 1 from cash machines. Overdraft options available.
Not just your everyday bank account.
Exclusive offers for your next home or property investment, with a dedicated UK-based team and online services. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
An exclusive loan with 3.9% APR representative for £7,500 to £15,000 over terms of 2 to 5 years. Your rate may differ 2. Check to see if you have a personalised price quote online or on your mobile 3. Subject to status, early settlement fees apply.
Rewards for your loyalty
Benefit from Premier Rewards4 and Barclays Blue Rewards. Join both and together, they recognise your value to us.
- Subject to available funds. Individual ATM limits may apply.
- The rate you’re offered may differ from the Representative APR shown and will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term. Loans are subject to status. Eligibility and conditions apply. You must be a UK resident and over 18 to apply.
- If you have a Barclays current account and are registered for Online or Mobile Banking. Not all customers can apply for a Barclayloan or view their personalised price quote or provisional loan limit via all these channels and certain restrictions apply. Contact us to discuss your options.
Rates shown are when interest is paid at the end of term. Interest can also be paid monthly or annually. If your bond has tiered interest rates then withdrawals may take you into a lower tier. Open from £1 to £1 million – no additional deposits are allowed.
‘Gross’ is the rate payable without tax taken off. AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year.
- Terms and conditions apply to all. Registration is required.