3.9 APR representative on loans of £7,500 – £15,000 for terms of 2 to 5 years.
Your rate may differ 1. Loans are subject to status and early settlement fees apply.
- Check your personalised price quote online or on your mobile 2
- Viewing your rate doesn't affect your credit score
- Price guarantee
Know your personal rate before you apply
See what your Premier Barclayloan could look like now with your personalised price quote. There's no need to apply, and no effect on your credit rating. Your quote will give you a personal rate, not a representative APR, and it’ll be exactly the rate you’ll get if you take out the loan today.
If you apply online and your application is approved, and you can print or download your agreement and sign it online between 7am and 10.30pm, we'll usually transfer the money to your current account instantly or within a few hours if you bank with one of the main UK high street banks. Sign online after 10.30pm and it will usually be transferred by 9am the next day. The same applies to loan applications made by phone where, if approved, you sign your agreement in online banking (registration required).
To see if you have a personalised price quote, log in to Online Banking or your Barclays Mobile Banking app, if you’re registered.
If you take out a Premier Barclayloan and another lender offers you a like-for-like unsecured loan with a lower APR, you can claim under our guarantee within 30 days of the date we signed your Barclayloan agreement. We'll reduce the interest rate to produce an APR equal to the competing offer and recalculate your monthly repayments to reflect the reduced interest rate. Please see our full price guarantee terms and conditions .
Fixed monthly repayment
to help you budget
Repaying your loan early
You have the legal right to repay your loan early, in part or full, at any time. As well as any other interest that’s due, we’ll charge you a fee equal to 30 days’ interest. This will be calculated using the amount being repaid for a partial repayment or on the amount you owe us if you repay in full. For more information, call 0800 716 5982 4 or visit a branch.
How much would you like to borrow?
Get an idea of your repayments and rates using our Premier Barclayloan calculator. The results will be based on the representative APR for the amount you enter. Your actual rates and repayments will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term.
The same every month
Total amount payable
Based on the details you entered
APR Representative based on a loan of
repayable over months at an interest rate of pa (fixed).
Monthly repayment of Total amount payable
Representative APR applies to loans of 0 0
You may be eligible to apply if you’re:
- At least 18 years old
- A UK resident
- A Premier customer
To become a Premier customer, you need a minimum of £100,000 saved or invested with us – or an annual gross income paid into a Barclays current account of £75,000 or more. If you don’t meet these eligibility criteria, you may be able to apply for our regular Barclayloan .
What you can use a Premier Barclayloan for
All loans are subject to status.
You can use a Premier Barclayloan for almost any purpose, except:
- Anything related to starting or running a business
- Investment purposes, including buying stocks and shares
- Other property finance, including purchases, part payment or deposits on purchases and property development – although home improvements are fine
- The repayment of CCJs or gambling debts
- As a deposit for something being purchased with money from another lender
Apply for your loan
If you’re eligible and would like to apply, you have several options.
Want to borrow more?
If you don’t think a Premier Barclayloan is right for you, have a look at our Premier Flexiloan, which can be tailored to meet your needs.
- Unsecured loans of £50,100 and above
- Flexible repayment terms of up to 60 months
To find out more or apply, book an appointment with your Premier Relationship Manager by calling 0800 924 7365 4 or by speaking to someone in branch.
The Premier Flexiloan is subject to status and application. The same eligibility applies as for a Premier Barclayloan. A loan arrangement fee will apply.
Any questions? Get in touch
- The rate you're offered may differ from the Representative APR shown and will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term. Loans are subject to status. Eligibility and conditions apply. You must be a UK resident to apply.
- If you have a Barclays current account and are registered for Online or Mobile Banking. Not all customers can apply for a Barclayloan or view their personalised price quote or provisional loan limit via all these channels and certain restrictions apply. Contact us to discuss your options.
- When you top-up a loan, we don’t actually add money to your current loan. Instead we set up a new one for the total amount you want to borrow, and pay off your existing loan from it – leaving you with the remaining amount. Early repayment charges on the first loan may apply. If you already have a Barclayloan and need more funds, you can apply to increase your borrowing with us. If you just want to take out a second loan instead of topping up, that’s always an option too.
- Lines are open Monday-Sunday 8am-9pm, and bank holidays 8am-6pm. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges
The rate you’re offered may differ from the representative APR shown – and will be based on your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term. The Barclayloan advertised here is available over terms of between 2 to 5 years, with a maximum APR of 26.9%.