Our best mortgage rates
- Fixed-rate and tracker options
- You could borrow up to £5 million
- Created exclusively for you as a Premier customer
To apply for a Premier mortgage, you must have a Barclays Premier Current Account, be over 18 and have:
An annual gross income of £75,000 or over paid into an account with us
Over £100,000 in savings or investments through us
Already have a current account with us but meet these requirements? Upgrade to a Premier Current Account now.
Applications are subject to status.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Your mortgage options
Use savings to reduce your mortgage interest
An Offset Mortgage is a way of using the credit balances in your Barclays savings and Barclays current accounts to help reduce the mortgage balance on which you are charged interest.
You can reduce your monthly payments or pay off your mortgage earlier by offsetting.
No interest is payable on funds during the period when used in the offset arrangement.
Buy to let
Become a landlord or expand your portfolio
You could borrow from £35,000 to £1 million per property 1 by yourself or with up to 3 others. Choose the term that suits you, for 5 to 25 years 2.
Your buy-to-let property may be repossessed or a receiver of rent appointed if you do not keep up payments on your mortgage
Know exactly what you’ll pay every month
Feel secure in the knowledge that your monthly payments will stay the same during your fixed period.
After the fixed term, your mortgage will move to a variable rate, which means that your monthly payments could then vary 3.
Take advantage of today's low base rate
Interest rates that change in line with the base rate, and you can switch to a fixed-rate mortgage with us whenever you like – with no early repayment charge 3.
Compare our mortgages
This table shows the mortgages and rates 4 currently available exclusively for you to apply for as a Premier member.
The current mortgages data is unavailable. A complete list of all mortgage rates is available for download here.
Loading mortgage data. Please wait...
Initial interest rate
Follow-on interest rate
Overall cost for comparison
Loan to value
Early repayment charge
* BBBR = Barclays Bank Base Rate which is currently 0.50% (effective 6 March 2009).
Ready to apply?
Give us a call
To find out more about our mortgages, phone us on 0333 202 7573 5 or ask us to call you.
Agreement in principle
See what we could lend you without affecting your credit score.
A personalised Key Facts Illustration is available from any of our branches or from our mortgage team on 0800 197 1058 5.
To see the charges on our mortgages, you can download our Barclays Tariff of Mortgage Charges 850 KB 7.
You can get this in Braille, large print or on audio tape/CD by calling 0800 400 100 8 (via Text Direct if appropriate).
- Subject to product availability and personal circumstances.
- Buy to Let mortgages are not regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority or the Financial Conduct Authority.
You'll be protected if interest rates go up, however you could end up paying over the odds if they fall. So you should think carefully about how long you want to fix your mortgage for, because you may have to pay an early repayment charge if you change or overpay on your mortgage before the initial fixed term ends. After the fixed term, your mortgage will move to a variable rate, which means that your monthly payments could then vary.
Your mortgage offer and terms and conditions will explain your overpayment allowance and confirm whether you’d need to an early repayment charge.
- BBBR = Barclays Bank Base Rate – currently 0.50% (effective 6 March 2009). Barclays Bank Base Rate is a variable rate set by Barclays Bank PLC, which typically follows the Bank of England Base Rate but it is not guaranteed to do so. The Bank of England Base Rate can go up or down and is announced by the Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee every month.
- Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 9pm, Saturday, 9am to 8pm, and Sunday, 10am to 4pm. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges
- You'll be eligible for Barclays Blue Rewards as long as you pay in at least £800 to your current account each month, pay out at least 2 Direct Debits each month and pay the £3 monthly fee. Your monthly fee will be taken from your nominated account on the first of each month (or the next working day if that's a weekend or bank holiday). The first monthly fee will be taken in the month after you join. It will show in your statement as 'Blue Rewards fee'.
- To view PDFs, you’ll need a PDF file viewer on your computer or device.
- To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges