Our Premier mortgage rates
- Already have a mortgage with us? If you’re looking to switch, you can take advantage of our exclusive rates 580 KB
- We also offer exclusive moving home purchase rates to our mortgage customers
- Exclusive fixed, tracker and buy-to-let rates for Premier customers
Your mortgage options
Our Premier mortgage range
This table only shows the residential and buy-to-let mortgages and rates that are exclusively available to Premier customers. There are other rates in our full mortgage range that may be more suitable to your needs. You can also save a copy of our tariff of mortgage charges and read our important legal information.
The current mortgages data is unavailable. A complete list of all mortgage rates is available for download here.
Loading mortgage data. Please wait...
Initial interest rate
Follow on interest rate
Overall cost for comparison
Loan to value
Early repayment charge
Ready to apply?
Agreement in Principle (AiP)
See what we could lend you without affecting your credit score.
To find out more about our mortgages, call
0800 197 1058 5 or ask us to call you.
- Our buy-to-let mortgages are not regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority or the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Subject to product availability and personal circumstances.
- Your mortgage offer and terms and conditions will explain your overpayment allowance and confirm whether you’d need to an early repayment charge.
- You'll be protected if interest rates go up, however you could end up paying over the odds if they fall. So you should think carefully about how long you want to fix your mortgage for, because you may have to pay an early repayment charge if you change or overpay on your mortgage before the initial fixed term ends. After the fixed term, your mortgage will move to a variable rate, which means that your monthly payments could then vary.
- Lines are open all day, every day – except during Bank Holidays and Christmas period, when lines may be closed at off-peak times. Call charges
- You'll be eligible for Barclays Blue Rewards as long as you pay in at least £800 to your current account each month, pay out at least 2 Direct Debits each month and pay the £3 monthly fee. Your monthly fee will be taken from your nominated account on the first of each month (or the next working day if that's a weekend or bank holiday). The first monthly fee will be taken in the month after you join. It will show in your statement as 'Blue Rewards fee'.