As a Premier customer, you can benefit from offers from a range of partners, at no extra cost.
Discounts on dining out
A year’s free membership of the Gourmet Society, with discounts at more than 6,500 UK restaurants.
Visit English Heritage sites
Get free entry for you and your family to over 280 English Heritage sites, from Stonehenge to Carlisle Castle.
Visit Barclays Premier Lounge
Visit the Barclays Premier Lounge at The O2 in London with 3 guests.
Enjoy a year’s free membership of Picturehouse Cinemas, with free and discounted tickets.
How to get rewarded
As a Premier customer, you can benefit from a free hot drink every day, entry to English Heritage sites, cinema membership and discounts at over 6,500 restaurants – at no extra cost to you.
Accessing Premier Rewards
- Get your rewards on the go with our smartphone app
- Register on our dedicated site with your name, date of birth and email address – it only takes a few minutes
- Access your rewards in Online Banking
Save money on lots of products and services with our free service
- Shop and get cashback at many leading retailers
- You could beat high street prices on lots of quality brands
- Compare, switch and save on your energy bills
- Get cashback on your holiday bookings
- Partners include Boots, Gap, Toys R Us and Expedia
Barclays Blue Rewards
Earn rewards of up to £180 a year just for banking with us, and get cashback and money-saving offers on everyday spending.
What you get
Earn up to £7 a month just for banking with us – Receive £3.50 cashback for each of your first 2 Direct Debit payments each month. Get cashback from over 180 retailers and save on your TV, broadband or home phone by switching with Simplifydigital, and your home’s energy by switching with energyhelpline.
You’ll be eligible for Barclays Blue Rewards as long as you:
- Pay in at least £800 to your current account each month
- Pay the £3 monthly fee
Your monthly fee will be taken from your nominated account on the second working day of each month. The first monthly fee will be taken in the month after you join. It will show in your statement as ’Blue Rewards fee’.
- Read the terms and conditions for the Barclays Premier Rewards app. You can also access your rewards by logging in to the Premier Rewards site .
- You’re only eligible for the Mortgage Loyalty Reward on one residential mortgage at any one time. It’s not available on buy to let mortgages.
- You’ll earn £1 a month when you take out or renew either buildings or contents cover, and £3 a month if you take out a combined or Finer home policy. Your rights under your insurance policy won't be affected by being a Barclays Blue Rewards customer. You’re only eligible for the Home Insurance Loyalty Reward on one policy at any one time. If you already have a home insurance policy from us, you won’t be eligible for these rewards until you renew or take out a new policy with us. If you took out either buildings or contents insurance before 4 May 2016, and were a member of Barclays Blue Rewards at the time, you’ll continue to earn £3 a month until your policy is due for renewal. It’s not available for any of our Student Possessions, Starter Contents, Home Emergency, Legal Services, Gadget, Bike, Sports Equipment, Personal Items and Student Contents cover.
- We calculate this cashback on the average reward of 3% received from cashback shopping plus an additional 1% from Barclays Blue Rewards. The actual cashback you receive may differ.