You could get 2 free rides, up to £10 each, with Uber if you sign up as a new user and set your Barclays debit card as the payment method 1.
How it works
If you haven’t used the Uber app before and you have a Barclays debit card, you can get your first 2 rides in the UK, up to £10 each, free.
To get set up:
- Download the Uber app from the App Store or Google Play
- Create an Uber account and set your Barclays debit card as your payment method by going to the ‘Payment’ section in the app menu
- Go to the ‘Payment’ section in the app and select ‘Add Promo/Gift Code’ in the ‘Promotions’ section. Enter the code ‘BARCLAYS17’ and tap ‘ADD’
- Order your ride with Uber
This offer is available until the end of 2017 and is valid for Uber rides products, excluding uberEATS and uberTAXI.
1. Terms and conditions apply. Free rides are subject to an eligible card being set as the payment method in your Uber app and to the maximum value. If your ride exceeds the maximum value, the excess will be charged to your card. Any unused value cannot be rolled over. Free rides must be within the UK. The offer can only be redeemed against your first 2 rides, and cannot be combined over 1 ride. If the total cost of your ride is under £10, the entire £10 will be charged. You cannot keep the remaining balance for a future ride. Read the full terms and conditions .