Get your first ride free, up to £20, if you’re a new Uber user and sign up using your Barclays debit card as the payment method1.
How it works
If you haven’t used the Uber app before and you have a Barclays debit card, you can get your first ride free, up to £20.
To get set up:
- Download the Uber app from the App Store or Google Play
- Create an Uber account and set your Barclays debit card as your payment method by going to the ‘Payment’ section in the app menu
- Go to the ‘Payment’ section in the app and select ‘Add Promo/Gift Code’ in the ‘Promotions’ section. Enter the code ‘BARCLAYS20’ and tap ‘Add’
- Set your pick up location and an available Uber partner will come to you
This offer is available until the end of 2017 and is valid for Uber rides products, excluding Ubertaxi and UberEATS.
1. Terms and conditions apply. Free ride is subject to an eligible card being set as the payment method in your Uber app and to the maximum value. The free ride must be within the UK. The offer can only be redeemed against your first ride, and cannot be carried over and used for multiple rides. If your ride exceeds the maximum value, the excess will be charged to your card. If the total cost of your ride is under £20, the remaining amount does not carry over your next ride. Read the full terms and conditions .