Mobile phone insurance
How does it work?
Mobile phone insurance is included with the Tech Pack, which you can add to your Barclays Bank Account or Premier Current Account in the Features Store for £7.50 a month. It can save you from buying dedicated iPhone insurance and covers the cost of
- 1 mobile phone up to the value of £1,000 including VAT (2 phones for joint account holders)
- Unauthorised calls up to £2,000 on contract and up to £100 on pay-as-you-go phones
- Accessories up to a combined retail value of £250 including VAT
Looking for Additions Active account details?
Looking for Current Account Plus details?
Tech Pack may suit you if:
- You're lost without your mobile phone
- You'd like up to £750 cover for your essential gadgets
£7.50 per month
Tech Pack is available to new or existing customers with a Barclays Bank Account.
£7.50 per month
Adding Tech Pack to a new current account?
To get this Pack, you’ll need to open a Barclays current account first. Once you activate your Online Banking, you can log in and add Tech Pack to your account in the Features Store.
Adding Tech Pack to an existing account?
If you currently have either a Barclays Bank Account or Premier Current Account, you can log in to Online Banking to add Tech Pack and browse the Features Store for more ways to shape your current account.
Other ways to add Packs
You can also add Tech Pack by calling us on 0800 1583215 1 or visit your local branch
1. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor and record phone calls. Calls to 0800 numbers are free when calling from a UK landline. Charges may apply when using a mobile phone or when calling from abroad. Read our call charges and information
2. Packs are available with a Barclays Bank Account or a Premier Current Account.