1. These terms and conditions apply to the 'Online Statement Offer' (the 'Offer'). By participating in this Offer, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. 'Barclays' means Barclays Bank PLC.
Who can participate?
3. Subject to condition 4, you can participate in the Offer if you're an existing Barclays sole personal current account customer who has registered for Online Banking and has received this Offer directly from Barclays.
4. You cannot participate in this Offer if:
a) Your account has third party access or power of attorney assigned to it; or
b) You are an employee of Barclays or any company in the Barclays group
How to participate
5. You can participate in the Offer for a limited time, from 6 February 2014 until 5 March 2014 (the 'Offer Period').
6. After being invited by Barclays to participate, you can register to receive Online Statements by selecting 'Account Services' from the top blue navigation bar, then selecting 'Manage Statements and Summaries' under the 'Manage your accounts' menu. This option will show your statement preferences for all your accounts and which are available for Online Statements.
7. Once you choose the 'Online' option, Barclays will stop sending you paper statements and any annual summaries. Instead, you will be able to view these in Online Banking.
8. If you successfully register for Online Statement under this Offer, you will get a reward of £10 ('Offer Amount') which will be paid into your account within 14 working days of registration. You will not be entitled to receive the Offer Amount if:
a) you breach any of the terms of the Offer
b) you close your Barclays account or end your Online Banking membership before the payment can be made
9. If you would like to receive your statements in another format (for example Braille or paper), you can select the format you want at any time.
10. Only one payment per customer will be made.
11. This Offer is not transferable to another person.
12. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Online Statement or email letter offer.
13. Barclays reserves the right to withdraw the availability of this Offer at any time without notice.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.