Questions and answers
Coronavirus: Our branches and cash machines
How we’re keeping you and our colleagues safe
- We’re cleaning our branches several times a day, using more intensive anti-bacterial cleaners
- All colleague washrooms have anti-bacterial soap and hand sanitiser is also available for colleagues. Regular handwashing is the key to prevent the spread of infection
- We’re installing flex-glass screens across a number of branches to support social distancing
- Our self-service devices are being cleaned frequently
- We’re encouraging good social distancing for colleagues and customers in branch
- The best way for us to protect each other is to stay two metres apart, so please respect this distance
Help us help those who need it most
- Our branches will be open wherever possible during the coronavirus lockdown, to help with urgent and essential banking only
- To help us serve those who need it most, we ask that you only visit a branch for immediate financial needs that can’t wait
Other ways to bank
You can do most everyday banking in the Barclays1 app or in Online Banking – from paying in cheques to making payments and viewing your balance.
Closures and reduced hours
We’re doing all we can to make sure our branches run smoothly while supporting the well-being of our colleagues. Our opening hours have changed, so we can be here for you during peak times.
Always check the branch finder for up-to-date opening times before you visit – they could change as the coronavirus situation develops.