Joining Barclays in branch
Joining us in branch
Take a look at our range of current accounts online – we’ve got all the help you need to decide which one is right for you.
Choose an account
- Find out about our range of current accounts online or in your nearest branch
- Choose an account that’s right for you
- Book an appointment to see a Personal Banker at a branch of your choice
Find your nearest branch.
Apply in branch
- Your Personal Banker will discuss your needs and help you choose the best account for you. This can typically take up to 60 minutes, depending on your personal circumstances
- We'll also need to check your identity and in some cases see proof of address. If you have a UK passport or UK photocard driving licence, great – bring two of those. List of acceptable ID
- If you're moving from another UK bank, it'll also help if you can bring along a statement from the last 3 months – we'll look to match any existing facilities such as overdraft limits
- If your application is successful, we'll open your account and give you the sort code and account number immediately.
- We'll aim to get you everything you need within 7 to 10 working days.
- If you have any questions, give us a call on 03457 345 345 1 or come into a branch
- You may need to register for some of the benefits included as part of your account, but your welcome pack will include all the information you need to do this
Let's keep in touch – we like to have regular reviews with all our customers to make sure things are running smoothly, so pop in and see us or give us a call.