How do I make a complaint, and what happens once I have?
If you're unhappy with anything about Barclays Partner Finance, please get in touch. We really value your feedback and we'll always do our best to respond as quickly as possible.
- Call: 0800 152 2888 or +44 123 668 1763 from abroad
- Email: BPF_CustomRelatCompl@barclayscorp.com
- Write to: Barclays Partner Finance, PO Box 2501, Cardiff, CF23 0FP
If you contact us, we'll need
- Your 16-digit instalment account number
- As much detail about the complaint as possible, including any letters or photos
- Information about the action you'd like us to take
- Your contact details, so that we can keep you updated
Sometimes we have to respond to complaints by post to protect your privacy.
We try to resolve all complaints within two working days. If we need more time, we’ll write to you to explain what's happening and when we expect to resolve the issue. You'll get either a final response, or a detailed report on our progress, within eight weeks.
To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Calls to 0800 numbers are free from a UK landline or personal mobile. International calls are charged at the local rate. Mobile costs may vary – please check with your provider.