I’m struggling to make payments – what should I do?

Although you can’t change your monthly payment amount, if you’re having money worries we might be able to agree a reduced payment plan with you. Please call us on 0800 16 15 260 or +44 123 668 1763 from abroad so we can help.

The following agencies may also be able to offer free, impartial and confidential advice. Some may charge, so please check first.

  • StepChange Debt Charity (UK) – call 0800 138 1111 or visit stepchange.org
  • National Debtline (England, Wales or Scotland) – call 0808 808 4000 or visit nationaldebtline.co.uk
  • Debt Action NI service (Northern Ireland) – call 0800 915 4604 or visit adviceni.net/advice 
  • Money Advice Service – call 0800 138 7777 or visit moneyadviceservice.org.uk
  • Money Advice Scotland – call 0141 572 0237 or visit moneyadvicescotland.org.uk
  • Citizens Advice Bureau – visit adviceguide.org.uk (England and Wales), cas.org.uk (Scotland), or citizensadvice.co.uk (Northern Ireland)

To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Calls to 0800 numbers are free from a UK landline or personal mobile. International calls are charged at the local rate. Mobile costs may vary – please check with your provider.