How do I replace my broken or damaged card?
If your debit card is broken, faded or blurred, you have several options for replacing it.
- Online if you’re registered for Online Banking. You can find the 'Replace a damaged debit card' link under the 'Manage accounts' menu.
- Contact your nearest branch or call Telephone Banking (if you’re registered) on 0345 734 5345* . If you need to replace a Barclaycard credit card, please call 0800 151 0900*. Lines are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You’ll get your new debit card within 2 working days if you’re in the UK, although it’ll take longer if we need to send it to you abroad.
- When you receive your replacement card, sign the back of it immediately and destroy the old card.
- If it's an emergency and you need your card straightaway, you could use our instant replacement service.