You can replace your damaged debit card using your Barclays app – just follow these steps
- Under ‘Quick links’ on your home screen, tap ‘Cards’
- Select the card that needs replacing
- Tap ‘Replace damaged card’
- Check your address is correct and select ‘Confirm’
You can replace your damaged debit card in Online Banking – just follow these steps
- Select ‘Manage accounts’
- Then select ‘Replace a damaged debit card’ from the ‘Card Services’ menu
- Choose the account the card is associated with from the drop-down menu
- Now select the debit card that needs to be replaced
- Check that your address is up-to-date and select ‘Continue’
- Check all details are correct before you select ‘Confirm’
If you're registered for Telephone Banking, call us on 0345 734 5345*
Alternatively, you can replace your damaged debit card at any branch. Use our branch locator to find your nearest one.
How do I replace my broken or damaged card?
If your debit card is broken, faded or damaged, you can replace it by using your Barclays app1, Online or Telephone Banking, or by visiting a branch.
If you’re in the UK, you’ll usually get your new debit card within two to three working days – it might take longer if we need to send it to you abroad. Your current card stays active for 28 days or until you use your new one. When you receive your replacement card, sign the back of it immediately and destroy the old card. If it's an emergency and you need your card right away use our temporary debit card service.