Have you been affected by Primera Air going into administration?
We’re sorry that you’ve been affected by Primera Air going into administration. If you need support during this difficult time, we’re here for you.
Check the Primera Air website for up-to-date information.
Claims take a minimum of 60 days to complete – from the day we receive your signed and completed claim form.
- Once we receive your claim, we’ll process it which can take up to 14 days
- Your claim will then be sent to Primera Air – according to Visa regulations, they must respond within 45 days
- Once Primera Air have agreed to your claim, we’ll let you know within 14 days
- If Primera Air declines your claim, we’ll automatically appeal for you – this gives them another 30 days to respond. When we receive the final response, we’ll write to you within 14 days
Tips for your claim form
- We need your signature to start your claim. If there are multiple payments, please sign for each payment
- Please make sure you attach your proof of purchase
Please follow the disputes process first. If you’re unsuccessful, our travel insurance team will try to help you. We’ll need the claim form, evidence and anything else you sent as part of your unsuccessful dispute before we can pursue any travel insurance claims. Copies will be fine if you don’t have the originals.
Please contact us and we’ll refund your travel money at the rate you bought it – at no cost to you (terms and conditions apply).
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) advises that passengers who have already travelled will need to make their own return arrangements. Contact your travel insurer or travel agent for more information.
If you’ve booked your holiday through a third party and Primera Air can’t help you, you should contact the company you booked with.