What is the Outgoings tool in Online Banking?
The Outgoings tool helps you keep track of outgoings from your Barclays bank accounts so that you can easily see your spending over time.
- Some of your transactions will have been automatically allocated categories (eg, salary, rent) and you can personalise your Money Tools by modifying these categories or adding your own to suit your lifestyle
- View your transactions on a pie chart or bar graph, giving you a detailed picture of your spending
- The quick-view table format below the charts give you a detailed picture of your income – categorised by amounts, dates of transaction, account names and descriptions of spending
- View transactions by description or payee
- Use the slider in the timeline navigation bar to get a view of your outgoings over time (you can view all your transactions from the previous 13 months)