Print a copy of the questionnaire, fill it in, then send it to:
Customer Relations Department
PO Box 9131
51 Saffron Road
If you received a questionnaire in the post, fill it in then send it to the address on the letter.
From the UK – 0800 161 5313
From abroad – +44 1452 828021
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.
Calls to 0800 numbers are free from a UK landline and mobile. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges.
How do I make a PBP complaint?
You can make a complaint if you think you’ve been mis-sold PBP, or if you aren’t sure.
Making a complaint about PBP won’t affect your relationship with us.
You don't need to use a claims management company (CMC). Please contact us directly – we handle direct complaints in the same way, in the same amount of time and without charging any fees.
We have accessibility and disability support if you need it.
What you’ll need to provide
The following information will help us resolve your complaint, so please provide as much as you can. But don’t worry if you don’t have any or all of it – we can still investigate your complaint.
- An existing complaint reference number, if you have one
- The reference number on the letter, if we’ve written to you explaining that you can make a complaint
- Any SkyCard or Monument credit card numbers
- The start dates of any PBP
- Details about how you enrolled in the plan
- Your employment details at the time you took out PBP, including salary and whether your employer provided any level of pay if you were unable to work
- Details of any savings or insurance you had when you took out PBP