What is invoicing on Pingit?
If you have a Barclays Business account, you can create, manage and send invoices for free with Pingit.
Pingit lets you:
- Create invoices from scratch, enter line items, apply discounts and add VAT
- See the status of your invoices, so you know if they’re unpaid, overdue or settled
- Send your customers a copy of the invoice, as well as handy reminders
- Choose whether to send invoices via email, SMS or WhatsApp
- Receive payments instantly in the app. You can also give your sort code and account number to your customers, if they prefer paying via bank transfer
- If you need any help with invoicing on Pingit, call us on 0333 200 1012*
*Calls to 03 numbers are charged at the same rate as dialling an 01 or 02 number. If your fixed line or mobile service has inclusive minutes to 01/02 numbers, then calls to 03 are counted as part of this inclusive call volume.
Non-BT customers and mobile phone users should contact their service providers for information about the cost of calls. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor and record phone calls.