Help with Insurance Home insurance

99+ results These FAQs may
help too

  • Your guide to buildings insurance

    Having buildings insurance can give you peace of mind whether you’re a homeowner or a landlord. Get a quote from Barclays today.

  • Student contents insurance

    Protect the things you take with you when you go away to study. Choose the level of cover you need and add other cover to suit your needs.

  • Gadget insurance

    Worldwide cover for your gadgets and accessories against loss, theft or damage, including mobile phone breakdown outside the manufacturer’s warranty.

  • Already insured?

    Existing Barclays Insurance customers

  • Some extra information

    As both products could meet your needs, here’s some more information on each one to help you decide which one is right for you.

  • Your guide to contents insurance

    Whether you're a homeowner or you're renting, the contents of your home are important to you. Get the cover you need by following our simple guide.

  • Starter contents cover

    If you’ve just moved into your first home or simply enjoy the minimalist look, our starter contents cover is a flexible way to protect your belongings.

  • How to rent your home

    Want to start letting a room or your whole home? Find out what you need to think about before you begin

  • Your guide to buildings and contents insurance

    If you’re looking for complete peace of mind, combined buildings and contents insurance is the choice for you. Find out how it works and what you get.

  • Bike cover

    Protect your pedals, home and away. Insure your most expensive bike and we’ll automatically cover all the other bikes in your home up to the same value.

  • View all results
<< < Page 3 >