Question 4 of 6 about Reporting fraud

What do I do if I’m affected by an investment scam?

If you know or suspect that you're a victim of investment fraud, you should report it immediately to Action Fraud, either by calling 0300 123 2040§ or online at Action Fraud.

Unfortunately, in the majority of cases, Barclays won’t be able to recover the funds for you if you've paid money to a scam. However, we do take all cases seriously and will be happy to take the details of your case. The information will be used to support our continued efforts to combat investment fraud and help protect you and others from falling victim to scams.