Do I need a Barclays current account to open a cash ISA?
No, you can apply online or in branch to open a cash ISA without having a current account with us.
Before you apply, please note:
- You must be 16 years old or over to apply for an instant cash ISA and 18 years old or over to apply for a flexible cash ISA
- You must have a National Insurance number
- You must be opening the ISA for yourself
- You’ll need the details of any ISA you want to transfer in
- You must be resident in the UK for tax purposes.
If you apply in branch, you’ll also need to bring in a current full UK passport or UK photocard driving licence and proof of address.