Changes you make here will also update the details we use for your Barclaycard, if you have one (Barclaycard applications are subject to status and eligibility).
You won’t be able to change your address in the app if you have a mortgage with us. You’ll need to call us instead.
Watch our video to see how to change your personal details using your app.
If you only have a Barclaycard with us and you need help changing your address, you can contact us using the call feature in the ‘Help’ menu in your Barclaycard app.
Only the main Barclaycard holder can make changes to the personal details for the account.
Log in and select the ‘down arrow’ under your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Then select ‘Contact Details’ in the menu.
You'll need your PINsentry card reader or Mobile PINsentry to update your phone number or address.
You won’t be able to change your address in Online Banking if you have a Barclaycard or mortgage with us. You’ll need to to call us instead.
Alternatively, you can call us all day, every day on the following numbers
You'll need to bring a valid Barclays debit card (make sure you know your PIN), along with a full valid passport, EU photo card driving licence or EU national ID card to confirm your identity.
How do I change my address, phone number and email address?
You can change your contact details instantly using the Barclays app, Online Banking and Telephone Banking. You can also visit a branch or write to us to change your details.
You can also tell us how you'd like us to keep you informed about our products and services – by the Barclays app, Online Banking, telephone, email, text or post.
If you have a joint account, you can update the joint account address. However, any other account holders will need to contact us separately to update their non-joint account addresses.
Changing your details for specific products and services
If you use any of the following, you’ll need to use the contact details shown here to make any changes to your personal details
- Barclaycard – you can change your details online or call 0800 151 0900* (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Mortgage – call 0800 022 4022* (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm)
- Currency account – call 0345 975 7575 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm). If you are a Barclays Wealth or Private Banking customer, please speak to your banker or servicing team
- Investments – more information can be found on our investments pages
- Barclays Home insurance policy –You’ll need to update your details with the insurer who sent you your policy documents.
Aviva home insurance – policy codes starting MPH, call 0800 051 3533. Policy codes starting MHO/BHI/BCI/WCI, call 0800 015 0246 (Monday to Friday 8am to 10pm, Saturday 8am to 6pm, Sunday and bank holidays 10am to 4pm)
Finer home insurance – call Aviva on 0800 051 0693 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 1pm)
Premium Home Insurance by Hiscox – call 0800 781 3065 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm, closed Sunday and bank holidays)
- Life insurance – You’ll need to update your details with the insurer who sent you your policy documents. Call Aviva on 0800 046 6171 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 6pm, Sunday and bank holidays 10am to 4pm), or Legal & General on 03700 104 080 (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm)
- Travel insurance – If you have single, annual or multi-trip travel insurance with us, please call Cigna on 0330 102 6417 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 5pm). This is only for standalone travel policies. If your cover is through your current account Travel Pack, then changing your address for your account will update your cover too
- Payment protection insurance or Barclays income insurance – call Monument Insurance DAC on 0800 056 1414 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm)