Any changes you make to your address in the Barclays app will also be updated for your Barclaycard, if you have one. However, you’ll need to update your phone number and email address in Barclaycard online servicing or by calling us.
If you have or have had a mortgage with us, you won’t be able to change your address in the app. You’ll need to call us instead.
Watch our video to see how to change your personal details in your app.
If you only have a Barclaycard with us and you need help changing your details, you can contact us using the call feature in the ‘Help’ menu in your Barclaycard app. Only the main Barclaycard holder can make this change.
Log in to Online Banking to change your contact details. You'll need your PINsentry card reader or Mobile PINsentry to update your phone number or address.
If you have or have had a mortgage with us, you won’t be able to change your address in Online Banking. You’ll need to call us instead. Any changes you make to your address, phone number or email address, won’t be updated for your Barclaycard, if you have one – you’ll need to update them in Barclaycard online servicing or by calling us.
Watch our video to see how to change your personal details in Online Banking.
To change your contact details in a branch, you'll need to bring a valid Barclays debit card (make sure you know your PIN), along with a photo ID, like a passport, driving licence or most ID cards.
How do I change my address, phone number and email address?
You can change your contact details straight away in the Barclays app 1, in Online Banking, on the phone or in a branch. You can also write to us.
You can also tell us how you'd like us to keep you informed about our products and services, whether that’s in the app, in Online Banking, by email, text, calling you or writing to you.
If you have a joint account, you can update the joint account address. The new address will then be visible to the other account holders. If you want to change the address for your own accounts only, you’ll need to call us. If other account holders want to change the address for their own accounts, they’ll need to contact us separately.
For certain products and services, you’ll need to update your details separately. You’ll find contact details for these products and services at the bottom of this page.
Changing your contact details for specific products and services
If you use any of the following, you’ll need to use the contact details shown here to make any changes to your personal details
- Barclaycard – online or call 0800 151 0900 2
- Mortgage – call 0333 202 7580 2
- Currency account – call 0345 975 7575 2. If you're a Barclays Wealth Management or Private Banking client, please get in touch with your Wealth Manager, Private Banker or Client Services team.
- Home insurance – for policy codes starting MPH, call 0800 051 3533 2. For Policy codes starting MHO/BHI/BCI/WCI, call 0800 015 0246 2
- Premium Home Insurance by Hiscox – call Hiscox on 0800 781 3065 2
- Life insurance – contact the insurer who sent you your policy documents Legal & General on 03700 104 080. 2
- Travel insurance – If you have single, annual or multi-trip travel insurance with us, call Cigna on 0330 103 6417 2 This is only for standalone travel policies. If your cover is through your current account Travel Pack, your cover will be updated when you change your contact details.
- Payment protection insurance or Barclays income insurance – call Monument Insurance DAC on 0800 056 1414 2