Log in and go to the dropdown menu under your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Then select the ‘Contact Details’ link under ‘My details’.
You'll need PINsentry to update your phone number or home address.
Log in to the app and you can change your details by selecting the person icon in the top left-hand corner of the home screen. You’ll need your debit card so that you can verify your security code (CVV) and card expiry date for security.
- By phone
You can visit a branch – you'll need to bring a valid Barclays debit card (make sure you know your PIN), full passport, EU photo card driving licence or EU national ID card to confirm your identity.
How do I change my address, phone number and email address?
You can change any of the following contact details that we hold for you:
- Your email address
- Your phone number(s)
- Your address
You can also tell us how you'd like us to keep you informed about our products and services – by Online Banking, the Barclays Mobile Banking app, telephone, email, text or post.
If you have a joint account, you can update the joint account address and your customer address. The other account holders will need to contact us separately to update their customer addresses.
You can download the change of address form 1 , complete it in full and send it to the address on the form. Please don't email us any requests to change your contact details – they're not secure so we can't act on them.
If you have any of the following products, you’ll have to use the contact details shown here to make any changes.
- Barclaycard – you can change your details online or call 0800 151 0900 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Mortgage – call 0800 022 4022 (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm)
- Currency account – call 0345 975 7575 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm). If you are a Barclays Wealth or Private Banking customer with us, please speak to your banker or servicing team directly
- Investments – more information can be found on our investments pages
- Home insurance – Depending on who the policy is with:
Aviva home insurance – policy codes starting MPH, call 0800 051 3533. Policy codes starting MHO/BHI/BCI/WCI, call 0800 015 0246 (Monday to Friday 8am to 10pm, Saturday 8am to 6pm, Sunday and bank holidays 10am to 4pm)
Finer home insurance – call Aviva on 0800 051 0693 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 1pm)
Premium Home Insurance by Hiscox – call 0800 781 3065 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm, closed Sunday and bank holidays)
- Life insurance – Depending on who your policy is with, you’ll need to call Aviva on 0800 046 6171 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 6pm, Sunday and bank holidays 10am to 4pm), or Legal & General on 03700 104 080 (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm)
- Travel insurance – If you have single, annual or multi-trip travel insurance with us, please call Cigna on 0330 102 6417 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 5pm). This is only for standalone travel policies. If your cover is through your current account Travel Pack, then changing your address for your account will also make this change
- Payment protection insurance or Barclays income insurance – call Monument Insurance DAC on 0800 056 1414 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm)