To change your address, you’ll need the three-digit security code from the back of your debit card. Log into the app and tap the person icon in the top left-hand corner of the home screen to get started.
If you’re a Wealth or Business customer, you can’t update your address in the app.
To change the address for your Barclaycard, you’ll need to use Barclaycard online servicing or contact us.
If you have any of the products in the list below, please use the contact details below to update your details.
Watch our video to see how to change your personal details in your app.
If you only have a Barclaycard with us and you need help changing your details, you can contact us using the call feature in the ‘Help’ menu in your Barclaycard app. Only the main Barclaycard holder can make this change.
You can log into Online Banking to change your contact details. You'll need your PINsentry card reader or Mobile PINsentry to update your phone number or address.
Any changes you make to your phone number and email in Online Banking will also be made for your Barclaycard, if you have one, but your address won’t be updated. To change the address for your Barclaycard, you’ll need to change it in Barclaycard online servicing or by calling us.
If you have any of the products in the list below, please use the contact details provided to update your details.
Watch our video to see how to change your personal details in online banking.
To change your contact details in a branch, you'll need to bring a valid Barclays debit card (make sure you know your PIN), along with a photo ID, like a passport, driving licence or most ID cards.
How do I change my address, phone number and email address?
If you change your address in your app or Online Banking, it’ll update the address for your joint accounts too, and the other account holders will be able to see that. If you don’t want to update your joint accounts, please contact us. If the other account holders want to change the address for their own accounts, they’ll need to contact us separately.
Changing your contact details for specific products and services
If you use any of the following, you’ll need to use the contact details shown here to make any changes to your personal details
- Barclaycard – online or call 0800 151 0900 2
- Mortgage – call 0333 202 7580 2
- Currency account – call 0345 975 7575 2. If you're a Barclays Wealth Management or Private Banking client, please get in touch with your Wealth Manager, Private Banker or Client Services team.
- Home insurance – for policy codes starting MPH, call 0800 051 3533 2. For Policy codes starting MHO/BHI/BCI/WCI, call 0800 015 0246 2
- Life insurance – contact the insurer who sent you your policy documents Legal & General on 03700 104 080. 2
- Travel insurance – If you have single, annual or multi-trip travel insurance with us, call Cigna on 0330 103 6417 2 This is only for standalone travel policies. If your cover is through your current account Travel Pack, your cover will be updated when you change your contact details.
- Payment protection insurance or Barclays income insurance – call Monument Insurance DAC on 0800 056 1414 2