Barclays insurance offer
This offer ended on 12 December 2021
Apple offer terms and conditions
- To be eligible for this offer, you must:
o complete the purchase (including any quotes) of a new Barclays insurance policy or pack from the list of eligible products below between 00:01am on 27 September 2021 and 11:59pm on 12 December 2021;
o keep the policy or pack for at least 30 days after its start date and pay your premiums on time. It doesn’t matter if the policy or pack starts after 12 December 2021.
- The following United Kingdom policies and packs are eligible as long as (a) they are not being renewed and (b) you didn’t get a quote for that policy or pack before 27 September 2021:
o Buildings Home Insurance.
o Contents Home Insurance.
o Starter Contents Home Insurance.
o Buildings Landlord Home Insurance.
o Contents Landlord Home Insurance
o Starter Contents Landlord Home Insurance.
o Premium Home Insurance.
o Simple Life Insurance.
o Mortgage Protection Life Insurance.
o Tech Pack.
o Tech Pack Lite.
o Breakdown Cover Pack.
o Travel Pack.
o Travel Plus Pack.
- Each eligible Barclays insurance policy and/or pack you take out will entitle you to this offer. If you take out a joint policy or pack, you’ll just get one set of codes between you for each joint policy or pack.
- We have sole discretion to decide whether any eligibility requirements have or have not been met and we’ll do this acting reasonably. For the avoidance of doubt, the following policies and packs are not eligible:
o Barclays Business Insurance.
o Standalone home emergency cover.
o Standalone legal services cover.
o Standalone sports equipment cover.
o Standalone bike cover.
o Standalone personal item cover.
o Any other policy that isn’t listed as eligible.
2. The length of the free period. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you’ll get a set of codes to give you up to five months’ free with Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade and Apple TV+. The length of the free period will vary as set out below.
- If you’ve never had a subscription to the service before, you’ll get five months free.
- If you’ve previously had a free trial but no longer subscribe to the service, you’ll get the following:
o Apple Music – two months.
o Apple News+ or Apple Arcade – four months.
o Apple TV+ – five months.
- You won’t get any free months if you already subscribe to that service. If you currently access the service under a family plan, you’ll still be able to use the code(s) as long as you weren’t the main account holder and you’re removed from the family plan before signing up.
3. At the end of the free period. You will be charged the standard rate for that service. The current rates are as follows (at the time of publication):
- Apple Music – plan renews for £9.99/month after the promotion until cancelled.
- Apple News+ – plan renews for £9.99/month after the promotion until cancelled.
- Apple Arcade – plan renews for £4.99/month after the promotion until cancelled.
- Apple TV+ – plan renews for £4.99/month after the promotion until cancelled.
4. Getting the codes. Within 60 days of your insurance starting, we’ll email the codes to you. We won’t be able to reissue codes so please keep them safe. You’ll need to provide us with a valid email address so that we can contact you. If you don’t, we won’t contact you and you won’t be eligible for this offer. All questions relating to this offer should be directed to Blackhawk Customer Services on Barclaysoffer@bhnetwork.com. We’ll share your policy or pack number, name, address and email address with them so they can contact you about this offer.
5. Using the codes. The codes expire at 11:59pm on 19 August 2022. If you redeem by then, you’ll get the full period that you’re entitled to. You’ll need to have a valid Apple ID and a payment method set up on file. The codes are only valid for Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade and Apple TV+ in the United Kingdom and you’ll need to be in the United Kingdom when you use the codes. You’ll need to have compatible products and services. Apple News+ and Apple Arcade are only available on iOS devices.
6. More about the codes. The codes are promotional and can only be used once. They aren’t for resale, they don’t have any cash value and they won’t be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes are for the intended recipient and you can’t transfer them to anyone else. The codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or code other than in the way set out above. This offer doesn’t affect your policy and pack terms, conditions and exclusions; they will continue to apply as normal.
If we have a good reason to think that codes have been obtained or are being used fraudulently, then we can refuse to issue additional codes to you.
8. More about Barclays and our insurance policies. This offer is promoted by Barclays Insurance Services Company Limited. Registered in England (No. 973765). Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP. The offer is administered and managed on our behalf by Blackhawk Network (UK) Limited. Registered in England (No. 05802971). Registered office: Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 9TD.
The insurer of Barclays Home Insurance is Gresham Insurance Company Limited. Registered office: 8 Surrey Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 3NG. Registered in England, Registered No. 110410.
The insurer of Barclays Premium Home Insurance is Hiscox Underwriting Group Services Limited. Registered office: 1 Great St Helens, London, EC3A 6HX.
The insurer of Barclays Life Insurance is Legal & General Assurance Society Limited. Registered office: One Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AA. Registered in England and Wales Number: 166055.
Tech Packs mobile and gadget insurance is administered by Likewize Insurance Services B.V. UK Branch (“Likewize”) and underwritten by American International Group UK Limited (“AIG UK”). Likewize is registered in the Netherlands Number 8522597496. The registered address of Likewize in the UK is 11 Old Jewry, London EC2R 8DU. AIG UK is registered in England Number 10737370. Registered office: The AIG Building, 58 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 4AB.
Breakdown insurance is provided by RAC Motoring Services. Registered Office: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall, West Midlands WS5 4AW. Registered in England Number: 1424399.
Travel insurance is provided by Aviva Insurance Limited. Registered in Scotland, No. 2116. Registered office: Pitheavlis, Perth PH2 0NH.