Combined buildings and contents insurance
Your home is probably the most valuable thing you own, make sure it and the possessions that matter to you are covered.
- Unlimited1 cover for your possessions and any rebuild and repair costs
- We’ll replace matching items if one of a set is damaged, like your sofa or bathroom tiles
- Buy cover enhancements for extra protection if you need it
The finer details
Make life easier by getting combined buildings and contents insurance.
- Unlimited1 rebuild and repair costs for emergencies like burst pipes, floods and storm damage and your possessions in your home
- Matching items – unlimited up to sum insured for contents and up to £10,000 for buildings, for fixtures like bathroom tiles and suites
- Valuable items up to £20,000, with a further £20,000 for individual items worth over £2,500 each
- Alternative accommodation up to £100,000 if you’re unable to live in your home after an emergency
- Adjustable excess to suit you
Available for extra fees
- Buildings and contents accidental damage
- Protected no-claim discount
- Working from home cover
- Student contents extension
What’s not covered
- Accidental damage isn’t standard but you can choose to include it with your cover, or through gadget, bike, personal items and sports equipment cover
- Damage cause by wet or dry rot
- Gates, fences or hedges blown down in a storm
- Your possessions away from home – choose personal items, gadget, bike and sports equipment cover for insurance when you’re out and about
- Damage caused by wear and tear, or any damage that happens gradually
It’s important you understand exactly what is and isn’t covered by buildings and contents insurance. The examples we’ve shown above are only intended as a guide – full details are in the policy document.