Terms and conditions – Home Insurance Loyalty Reward
Subject to having an eligible Barclays current account, joining Barclays Blue Rewards and meeting monthly eligibility for Barclays Blue Rewards.
From 4 May 2016, you’ll earn £1 a month when you take out or renew either buildings or contents cover, and £3 a month if you opt for both.
In addition, Barclays Blue Rewards customers can receive up to £84 per annum, giving a total of up to £120 per annum for both Barclays Blue Rewards and Barclays Home Insurance.
To be eligible for Blue Rewards you must do the following things each month:
- Pay in at least £800 (conditions apply)
- Pay the £3 monthly fee
You’ll need to nominate an eligible Barclays current account for Barclays Blue Rewards to get the benefits. Your account can be a joint account, but only one of you will be able to join Barclays Blue Rewards from that account. If you have a Barclays Basic Current Account, a Young Person’s account, BarclaysPlus, a foreign currency account, or a Barclays Wealth or Barclays Business account, we’re sorry, these are not eligible current accounts for Barclays Blue Rewards.
Eligibility criteria, terms and conditions apply.
- Moneysupermarket.com Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this offer (including without limitation as a result of technical fault or computer or electronic malfunction [or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries])
- You acknowledge that Moneysupermarket.com Limited is not a party to any contract(s) in relation to the provision of Barclays Blue Rewards entered into between you and Barclays Plc. Moneysupermarket.com Limited will not be responsible for any damages, claims or losses arising out of, or in connection with any such contract(s) (including any services provided under any such contract(s))
- If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions
The promoter of this offer is Barclays Bank PLC.
Offer expires 31 December 2017.