Student contents insurance
Cover while you’re studying
Design your own cover to protect stuff against loss, theft or damage in your student home – add the cover you need for the items you have, like bikes, gadgets and more.
- Choose the level of cover you need, from £2,000 to £15,000
- Add other cover such as gadget, bike and sports equipment
- You’re covered while you’re moving your possessions to and from your student home
Why get student insurance?
If the things you take to uni aren’t covered by your parents’ insurance, they could be costly to replace if they’re lost, stolen or damaged. Our student insurance lets you enjoy uni life with the comfort of knowing your possessions are protected in your term-time home.
What’s not covered
Our gadget cover goes where you go
Wherever in the world you take your gadgets, make sure they’re insured.
- Protect your smartphone, laptop, tablet and digital camera from loss, theft and damage
- You’re covered whether you’re at home or anywhere else in the world
- Available if you’re insuring your contents with us (including starter contents cover and student contents cover)
Personal items insurance
Protect your possessions, wherever you are
Get cover for your personal items wherever you are, including your jewellery, guitar or designer clothes.
Cover at home, on the road, around the world
Get cover for your bike wherever you are, including your families as well.
- Insure your bicycle and any others in your home will be covered up to the same value, wherever you take them
- If you can’t use one due to loss or damage, we’ll cover the costs of hiring a replacement
Sports equipment cover
Protect your sports equipment at home and away
You’re covered at home or anywhere else in the world for your sporting activities equipment.
- Protect your sports equipment and specialised clothing against loss, theft or damage
- Choose your level of cover from £250 to £5,000
Looking for a bank account?
Student Additions Account
A practical bank account with contactless payments, mobile banking and cashback opportunities through cashback.
What you’ll need to get a quote
- Details about the type of property you’re living in.
- Your claims history on home insurance for the last 5 years.
Manage your policy online
Log in to view and download your policy documents, update your details or insure more items.
Need to make a claim?
Log in to make a new claim or update an existing claim.