RAC summer car health check offer
Terms, conditions and exclusions
These are the terms and conditions of the RAC summer car health check offer which is available to customers who purchase a Travel Pack, Travel Plus Pack or Breakdown Cover Pack between 20 June 2022 and 30 September 2022. These terms and conditions are between you and us (Barclays Bank UK Plc).
If you are eligible, you will receive a free car health check for one vehicle at an RAC Approved Garage when you purchase a Travel Pack, Travel Plus Pack or Breakdown Cover Pack between 20 June 2022 and 30 September 2022.
- The free car health check (‘health check’) is only available with the purchase of a Travel Pack, Travel Plus Pack or Breakdown Cover Pack between 20 June 2022 and 30 September 2022
- Providing your Barclays payments are up to date and you haven’t cancelled your cover, you’ll receive an email within 30 days after your policy starts, containing details on how to redeem your health check. All questions relating to this offer should be directed to Blackhawk Customer Services at email@example.com
- You must hold the Travel Pack, Travel Plus Pack or Breakdown Cover Pack for a minimum term of six months from the date of purchase, after which you can cancel at any time
- The health check is for one vehicle at an RAC Approved Garage and must be booked before 30 December 2022
- This offer is provided by Barclays and will be fulfilled on their behalf by RAC
- The offer can only be redeemed when booked through RAC’s booking system provided by WhoCanFixMyCar.com
- The health check is for information only and does not include the cost of any repairs or services identified
- The health check findings are correct at the time of inspection. The RAC or Barclays are not liable for any acts or omissions of the garage and/or mechanic completing the health check
- The health check is not confirmation of the vehicle’s roadworthiness and/or that the vehicle fulfils all the legal requirements to be used on the highway. It is not a full inspection and shouldn’t be used to confirm the vehicle’s condition prior to sale
- The health check is not and does not replace an MOT. You should always ensure your vehicle has a current MOT test certificate
- Whilst the RAC Approved Garage network has national coverage, this health check is subject to garage availability in your location