Take advantage of tax- efficient investing
With a Barclays Investment ISA, you could invest up to £20,000 in the 2017/18 tax year and protect your investment returns from income tax, tax on dividends and capital gains tax (CGT)1.
- Access a wide range of investment opportunities, including funds, shares and more
- Make use of online tools and investment insights to help make smart investing decisions
- Hold a cash balance until you make your investment choices
In the 2017/18 tax year you can pay up to £20,000 into a tax-efficient ISA. You can invest this entire amount in our Investment ISA, or alternatively, you can split your ISA allowance between a cash, an investment, an innovative finance and a lifetime ISA. However, with a lifetime ISA you can only pay in a maximum of £4,000 in each tax year2.Tax rules and ISA limits may change in the future and any benefits to you depend on your individual circumstances.
With a Barclays Investment ISA, you can
- Invest up to £20,000 before 6 April 2018 and protect your investment returns from income tax, tax on dividends and capital gains tax (CGT)
- View your investments and banking together in one place, within Barclays Online Banking
- Select from a wide range of investments, including funds from over 100 fund managers, shares, and exchange traded funds, to build a portfolio to suit you
- Benefit from Barclays Price Improver and get the best price available from our selected Retail Service Providers (RSPs) every time you invest3
- The value of investments can fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you invest
- Investing is not for the short term. You should only invest money that you won’t need access to for at least 5 years
- Tax rules may change in the future and any benefits to you depend on your individual circumstances
- Our direct investing service doesn’t offer advice. If you’re not sure about investing, seek independent advice
- A minimum customer fee of £4 per month is applied per customer, not per holding or account, making your fees simpler and more efficient